Homeopathy and CounselingHOMEOPATHY is a system of complementary medicine in which ailments are treated by minute doses of natural substances that in larger amounts would produce symptoms of the ailment. A system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on the doctrine of like cures like (similia similibus curentur), a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people.
A WELL TAKEN CASE IS HALF CURED
- HOMEOPATHY is based on the Proper Understanding of the Ailment & the Patient, and the Understanding of any Ailment is dependant on the Case Taking & History of the Ailment & Patient.
Humans are a Wonderful Unity of SPIRITUAL, MENTAL & PHYSICAL bodies - each interacting in health. ARISTOTLE - the Father of Medicine said - The Soul & Body Are Affected Sympathetically By One Another. The Difference between Living & Non-Living Individuals is a VITAL FORCE, which Gives Life to the Body. HAHNEMANN concluded that the Invisible VITAL FORCE should be treated with Qualitative & Not Quantitative Medicine. The difference is quite clear - It Is Not The Huge Number of Doses / Medicines that Cure the Disease, but the Single Small Dose / Medicine that Acts on the VITAL FORCE.
HOMEOPATHIC Medicines are prepared from Minerals & Other Natural Living & Non-Living Sources. They are SAFE and have No Side Affects and hence Highly Recommended for Infants & Children apart for Old and People of All Ages.
HOMEOPATHY can treat the Following Ailments:
• All Psychological Disorders, Emotional Upset, Depression, Sleeplessness etc...
• Migraine, Headache, Hair Fall, Sinusitis, Pimples, Earaches, Ototis, Conjunctivitis, Allergies, Chronic Cold etc...
• Tonsilitis, Bronchoal Asthma, Bronchitis, Eosinophilia etc...
• Acidity, Indigestion, Gastric Ulcers, Diarrhoea, Dysentry, Constipation, Amoebiasis, Internal Parasites (Worms), Piles, Fistula etc...
• Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Renal Stones, Urine Infections, Cholesterol etc...
• Menstrual Colic, Irregular Periods, White Discharge, Uterine Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts, Conception Problems, Easy Delivery etc...
• Backache, Sciatica, Arthritis, Joint Pains, Cerviocal Spondilitis etc...
• Skin Diseases, Eczema, Warts, Skin Allergies, Psoriasis, Felons, Corns, Nail Infections etc...
• Fevers - Malaria, Typhoid, Viral, Mumps, Chickenpox etc...
• Painful Old Injuries...
• Obesity, Thyroid & Other Hormonal Problems
• Preventive Medicine - Brain Fever, Dengue, Swine Flu, Conjunctivitis, Mimps, Chickenpox etc...
Relationship Between COUNSELLING & HOMEOPATHY - HOMEOPATHIC Prescription is Based on Unique Method of Case Taking. An HOMEOPATH takes the case from the Personal Life of the Patient which started from the Mother's Womb - till Date. HOMEOPATHY believes that a Disease is a Physical Imbalance that Occurs when there is a Mental Imbalance. An HOMEOPATH Understands the Patient's Physical, Emotional, Social & Occupational Sufferings through a detailed interactive session. After this Deeper Level of Understanding the Patient, An HOMEOPATH works upon the Psychosomatic Disorders of the Patient. All this stems from the theory that - MIND CONTROLS THE BODY & MIND IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL SUFFERINGS / DISEASES. HENCE MIND & BODY ARE NOT SEPERATE ENTITIES, AND HAVE TO BE TREATED AS A WHOLE (TOTALLITY OF SYMPTOMS). EVERY INDIVIDUAL IS DIFFERENT & THE TREATMENT DIFFERS FOR EVERY INDIVIDUAL (EVEN FOR THE SAME DISEASE/SUFFERING).
Dr. ROHINI KALLAKURI - BHMS, MAPC, DCGC - Practicing Homeopath, Certified Psychologist and Student & Career Counsellor with an experience of over 20 years. Having a good record of counselling and evaluating symptoms in context of person’s history and thereafter providing homeopathic remedies for full recovery.
MAJOR HOMEOPATHIC CASES HANDLED
• Chronic Children Disorders1. Anxiety
2. Slow Learning System
3. Attention Deficit
4. Hyperactivity Disorder
6. Problems with I.Q Levels
• Skin Diseases1. Eczema
5. Hair Fall
• Chronic Respiratory Problems
• Chronic Joint Disorders
• Female Disorders
3. Uterine Cysts & Fibroids
• Urinary1. Prostate Enlargement
2. Renal Calculi
• Gastric Disorders
STUDENT & CAREER COUNSELLINGGoals of Student Counselling:
• To Build Self Esteem in the Student
• To prepare him/her to solve their problems by themselves
• To help them make to take their own decisions
• to make them a person with over all development in cognitive, physical, emotional, social and career oriented
Goals of Parent Counselling:
• Communicate with their Children
Major Tasks Undertaken as A Student Counsellor:
• Taking Information from Class Teachers regarding Student’s Academic, Emotional & Social Behavioural Problems
• Confirming the above by Class Observation & Class Wise Screening
• Student Assessment & Interview
• Student Counselling & Career Planning (present & future)
• Analysis & Discussion with Class Teacher for Appropriate Steps
• Observing the Concerned Students after Counselling
• Counselling the Parents regarding Parental Issues – if Any
• Intelligence & Other Assessments for Primary Children by DRAWAMAN & Other Tests
• Referring to Psychiatric Consultation in Severe Cases
• Adolescence Counselling
• Conducting Workshops